- This event has passed.
Cyber-Security for Industrial Environments and Critical Infrastructures – Sweden
24 October, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 26 October, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
- Application of anti-intrusion systems, computer security control and computer firewall.
- Provide an overview of the most important concepts associated with the area of industrial cybersecurity.
- Analyze the main vulnerabilities and threats that can be experienced in industrial environments.
- Know the different types of hacker attacks that can be done to an OT network or a critical infrastructure.
- Describe the main countermeasures that can be included to fortify industrial networks and protocols.
- Provide recommendations and practical advice to strengthen systems and networks linked to the industrial field of organizations.
- Present the main current and future standards and/or laws in the application of countermeasures.
This course is designed to train technicians and engineers involved in the protection of critical industrial systems and the application of security measures in PLC / SCADA / MES environments.
It is mainly aimed at technical personnel involved in the design of architectures, installation, configuration, maintenance and start-up of supervision projects and / or automation of tele control systems.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COURSE
- Modality: Face-to-face course with supervised practice.
- Methodology: Lectures and workshops.
- Form of Evaluation: Through the development of the practice workshops and a final evaluation.
- Participants: a minimum amount of five and a maximum amount of twenty.
Any module or sub-module of the course can be expanded and detailed in a second session tailored to the client. In this way, a first “briefing” of the basic course is offered and complemented in successive courses.
At the end of the course, a USB with a FREE Linux distribution is delivered with all the test tools used in the course.