- This event has passed.
OPC Technology and Advanced Architecture Development – Barcelona
24 October, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 26 October, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
The OPC Technology Course is aimed at:
- Solve the most common connectivity problems using OPC Technology
- Reduce integration time by learning how to install, configure and test applications related to OPC data transmission
- To know the concepts on which the OPC tools of all the software manufacturers are based
- Improve the reliability of OPC communication systems using standard technology
- Reduce ownership costs (TOC) by developing robust systems.
- Quick diagnosis for locating Windows security problems.
This course is aimed at engineers, developers and integrators working on application maintenance, integrating new systems, replacing old equipment or looking for new ways to optimize data communication. The present course has an eminently practical approach, which facilitates a quick understanding of methods of access to data using OPC technology.
Unlike other theory-based courses, Matrikon introduces an interactive and hands-on course that allows students to install, configure and test OPC Servers and applications using a wide variety of OPC specifications such as OPC Data Access, Redundancy and Alarms and Events.
At the end of the OPC Workshop, the student will have theoretical and practical knowledge to:
- Understand OPC specifications including Data Access, Historical Data Access, Alarms&Events and OPC Unified Architecture
- Install, Configure, and Test Servers and OPC Clients
- Choose the most appropriate software according to the needs of the project
- Understand the advantages of OPC and how OPC components can be used to build efficient and flexible systems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose common networking issues
- Optimize solutions based on OPC technology that maximize the performance of an industrial communications system