IoT Training Workshop for the Industry
IoT devices are abundant at this time and their exponential growth will remain for the next few years.
According to this trend, all systems will be virtually connected to the Cloud and the information will be managed by platforms hosted on Cloud Computing services.
The industrial environment doesn’t escape this trend and it is expected that, like in other sectors, the development of IoT solutions predominate in the sector in the coming years. For this reason, it is important that professionals of Industrial sector stay updated and learn about the implementation of IIoT solutions.
The main objective of this training is to allow the participant to learn how the start-up is implemented in order to carry out a project under the concepts of IIoT.
To achieve the above objective the Workshop is divided into technical objectives focused on 3 fundamental aspects of IIoT: SWN (wireless sensor networks), WLAN and WPLAN (wireless LAN and personal LAN), IIoT gateways and cloud computing services, tools that will give the participant the knowledge necessary to start using, designing and implementing IIoT solutions for the industry.
– The workshop will be made up of lectures, PowerPoint presentations, and hands-on exercises with a Siemens PLC
– It will be an open and friendly environment that encourages discussion and participation.
– Students are welcome to discuss current connectivity issues they are faced with and learn from one another.
The Workshop has a predominant focus on practical exercises that are structured in a sequence that allows the participant to design their own IIoT project from scratch. At the end of this training the participant will have implemented their own application.
• A notebook for each participant
• Welcome Material
• Training Manual
• Completion Certificate
• Meals: coffee breaks and lunch available during training
Request more information: