OPC + OPC UA Technology
OPC technology Workshops are aimed at:
• Solve common system connectivity issues using field-tested OPC technology
• Reduce integration time by learning to install, configure, and test OPC
• Know concepts in which OPC tools from all software vendors are based
• Improve system reliability using standards-based technology
• Reduce long term ownership costs by building robust systems
• Quickly troubleshoot and diagnose Windows security problems
Upon completion of OPC technology, graduates will have the following knowledge and skills:
• Understand the various OPC specifications including Data Access, Historical Data Access and Alarms & Events.
• Install and configure OPC servers & clients and Test OPC connections
• Choose the best software according to project needs
• Understand OPC advantages and how OPC components can be used to build efficient and flexible systems
• Recognize, identify, and solve various networking problems through common symptoms
•Optimize solutions based on OPC Technology to improve benefits of an industrial communications system.
This workshop is aimed at engineers, developers and integrators who are working on maintenance of applications and integration of new systems, replacing legacy equipment and looking for ways to improve data communication; our OPC hands-on workshops provides a practical approach to learn and understand the methods of accessing data through OPC technology.
OPC workshop will be held in a classroom and we will provide a notebook for each attendee for the duration of training.
There will be plenty of explanations, Power Point presentations and practical exercises. It will be an open and friendly environment that enables discussions and participation. Attendees will be able to express their own connectivity issues to be able to learn from one another.
Practical exercises are done with a Siemens PLC.
• A notebook for each participant
• Welcome Material
• Training Manual
• Completion Certificate
• Meals: coffee breaks and lunch available during training
Request more information: