Three-day course that aims to make the student know in a generic way Cybersecurity in Industrial Environments and Critical Infrastructures, the most important aspects of it and the basic forms of protection against attacks.
The course consists of a theoretical part, followed by practices. At the end of the course, the student will have a free software repository with all the test tools used during the three days.
- No staff displacement.
- There are no expenses in diets.
- Schedules are adapted to working hours.
- Adaptable to the requirements and needs of the company.
- Real case studies with company-specific situations.
We have a broad experience of more than 5 years in the delivery of industrial technology courses so we have the know-how in terms of:
- Trained and experienced faculty
- Quality teaching materials
- Contact and special agreements with a large number of training centres
This course is designed to train technicians and engineers involved in the protection of critical industrial systems and the application of security measures in PLC / SCADA / MES environments.
It is mainly aimed at technical personnel involved in the design of architectures, installation, configuration, maintenance and start-up of supervision projects and / or automation of tele control systems.
- Application of anti-intrusion systems, computer security control and equipment firewall.
- Provide an overview of the most important concepts associated with the area of industrial cybersecurity.
- Analyse the main vulnerabilities and threats that can be experienced in industrial environments.
- Know the different types of hacker attacks that can be done to an OT network or a critical infrastructure.
- Describe the main countermeasures that can be included to fortify industrial networks and protocols.
- Provide recommendations and practical advice to strengthen systems and networks linked to the industrial sphere of organizations.
- Present the main current and future standards and/or laws in the application of countermeasures.
- Training room for the course
- 1 computer per student
- Internet connection
- Dossier with Workshop material
- Practical manuals
- Document of certification in Cybersecurity in Industrial Environments and Critical Infrastructures
Contact with us if you are interested in our professional training courses in Cybersecurity in Industrial Environments and Critical Infrastructures.
[contact-form-7 id=”8309″ title=”Contact form Particulares EN”]