OPC UNIFIED ARCHITECTURE:
OPC Unified Architecture (UA) is a platform independent standard through which various kinds of systems and devices can communicate by sending Messages between Clients and Servers over various types of networks.
OPC UA (Unified Architecture) expands the great success of the OPC communication protocol for data acquisition, information design, and communications between plant and applications in a reliable and secure way.
Main Characteristics and OPC UA benefits are:
-Neutral platform that operates in any operative system
-Prepared for the future and to communicate with legacy equipment
-Easy configuration and maintenance
-Technology aimed to services
-Greater connectivity reach
-Internet and Firewall access
- Learn how OPC UA works behind the scenes
- Understand the security model and information modeling with OPC UA
- Understand the benefits of OPC UA and how OPC components can be used to create efficient and flexible systems
- Learn efficiently how to program applications OPC UA Clients and Servers using different programming languages
- Learn the best practices in the implementation of OPC UA applications
This workshop will be principally aimed at Control and Application Engineers, Integrators, Managers, Operation Managers, Software Developers, Plant Managers, Product Managers, Technologists, Technicians and managers responsible for developing OPC UA tools, the commissioning and day-to-day operation of automation and process control systems. It will also contain information relevant to managers and administrators responsible for the design of process control architectures, selection of technologies and software and the purchase of both hardware and software for these systems.
Anyone thinking about developing their own OPC UA Client or Server, replacing legacy equipment and looking for ways to improve data communication; our OPC UA hands-on Workshop provides a practical approach to learn and understand the methods of accessing data using OPC UA Technology.
After finishing training, all attendees will be able to understand how OPC UA works and they will be able to develop their own OPC UA Client-Server on main platforms and programming languages.
- Thorough knowledge about OPC Technology obtained from daily use.
- Having attended previous OPC training.
The OPC Course will be held in a classroom where each assistant will have his own computer throughout the course. The Course will be composed of explanations, PowerPoint presentations, and practical exercises. It will be an open and friendly environment, which facilitates discussion and participation. Attendees can expose their own connectivity problems to learn from each other
- A notebook for each participant
- Welcome Material
- Training Manual
- Completion Certificate
- Meals: coffee breaks and lunch available during training
- Training room for the course
- 1 computer per student
Contact with us if you are interested in our professional training courses in OPC UA technology, Theory, Practices and Application Development.