If you work with SCADA systems, you must design the system for optimal operation in each project. What does not matter what brand you work with? There are international ISA standards that define the work methodology.
The learning assistant on the ISA standards to size, define and design your SCADA system. This course is based on the following standards:
- API 1167 Alarm Management Best Practice
- ISA SP-18 Alarm Management Command
- ISA SP101 HMI Committee
Help students learn how to design robust and functional SCADA systems regardless of the vendor.
- Know the use of terminology and standards design
- Know the scope of SCADA software applications
- Know different signal processing means from SCADA software (communication and integration)
- Know the topologies and architectures SCADA software design. SCADA Gateway concept development
- Screen design principles, use of essential principles for an effective screen design
- Know the life cycle of an SCADA Project
- Creation and documentation of an SCADA project
- Know the use of animation tools
- Know the use of symbols and scripts
- Know the use of templates and instances
- Know the use of structured logic
- Historical, reports and graphs design
- Variables and conventions name structure
- Being able to establish links with data bases without being an expert in data bases
This course is aimed at all professionals in the world of industrial automation that must implement, size, and design or sell SCADA systems in their projects.
- Systems engineers with experience in SCADA systems configuration.
- Mechatronics engineers with experience in SCADA systems configuration.
- Electrical Engineers with experience in SCADA systems configuration.
- Electronic Engineers with experience in SCADA systems configuration.
- Industrial Engineers with experience in configuration of SCADA Systems.
- Mechanical Engineers with experience in configuration of SCADA Systems.
- Chemical Engineers with experience in configuration of SCADA Systems.
- Modality: Face-to-face course with supervised practice.
- Methodology: Lectures and workshops.
- Form of Evaluation: Through the development of the practice workshops and a final evaluation.
- Participants: a minimum amount of five and a maximum amount of 15.
The requirements (previous schooling and / or specific knowledge) that the participants must have:
- Secondary Education Complete bachelor’s degree.
- Higher Education University.
- One computer per student during the course.
- Welcome material.
- Training manual.
- Certification Diploma.
- Meals: Coffee Break and lunch. Coffee, tea and soft drinks are available during the course.
Contact with us if you are interested in our professional training courses in standard application for SCADA systems design