Industrial Communications Protocols and Network Management
After completing the workshop, students will get theory and practical skills for:
• Understand the specifications and terminology of a control system.
• Choose the connection model and the most appropriate protocol according to their needs.
• Install and configure devices and applications that use these protocols.
Ciber Security for Industrial Environments and Critical Infrastructures
The workshop includes a theoretical part, followed by a practical part. At the end of the training, the student will be provided with free software with all the test tools used during the three days of training.
OPC Technology and Advanced Architecture Development
• Solve common system connectivity issues using field-tested OPC technology
• Reduce integration time by learning to install, configure, and test OPC
• Know concepts in which OPC tools from all software vendors are based
• Improve system reliability using standards-based technology
• Reduce long term ownership costs by building robust systems
• Quickly troubleshoot and diagnose Windows security problems
OPC UA Technology, Theory, Practices and Application Development
OPC UA (Unified Architecture) expands the great success of the OPC communication protocol for data acquisition, information design, and communications between plant and applications in a reliable and secure way.
Standard Application for SCADA Systems Design
• Equipment size
• Data quantity
• And other aspects
Students will be able to work with practical cases form the energy, water, food, pharmacy, mining, chemical industries and others.
Download the full Workshop calendar for 2019